1/2 Road E-Bike Grand Prix
1) Teams (Manufacturer and Client teams)
83 km – 2018 m climb – 500 Wh battery
Date: 19th October 2019
Time: Road E-Bikes Final checks starting 7:00 am
Venue: Esplanade du Lac, Aix-les-Bains
Registration closes 16th October 2019 23:59 or sooner if places sell out.
The 1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix is for individual participants and Road E-bike Teams (Manufacturers and Customer Teams) with members above the age of 15 years. The race course covers ONE SINGLE LAP around the Lac du Bourget and up Le Relais de La Dent du Chat with a total distance of 83 km and total elevation gain of 2018 m.
- Race pack collection at the Grand Prix village on the 4:00 p.m. 18th October 2019
- Event Village Opens: 7:00 a.m. 19th October 2019
- Briefing Times: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. ,19th October 2019
- Start of the 1/2 Grand Prix race: 11:00 am , 19th October 2019
- Included: Goody Bag, Live Results, Medal, Refreshments (Aid Station on the Route), Timing and Team and Individual ranking
- Refund Policy: Check our registration platform for refund policy or click here.
- GPS location of the Venue (Esplanade du Lac, Aix-les-Bains) : https://goo.gl/maps/2Ysjeqnb1ar
1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix in numbers:
- 1 lap1 (1 x 83 km)
- Total distance = 83 km
- Positive elevation gain = 2018 m
- More than 10 km of 10%
- Maximum battery power = 500 Wh – Either 1 battery of 500 Wh or 2 batteries of 250 Wh
1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix categories:
Two categories for the 1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix;
- Manufacturers’ and Customers’ Teams
The 1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix is open to women’s, men’s and mixed teams of 2 to 5 cyclists as manufacturers’ or customers’ teams as well as individuals which want to compete solo.
1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix: Max Battery capacity 500 Wh.
Participants in this category will be required to do 1 lap of the natural circuit with a maximum of 500 Wh batteries. Participant with 250 Wh batteries can swap batteries at Technical pit-stop.
See Rules and Regulations for more info.
REGISTER for the 1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix 19/10/2019 (1 lap, distance 83 km)
Click here to register for the 1/2 Road E-bike Grand Prix (83 km)
Route of the Road E-bike Grand Prix 19/10/2019 (1 lap, distance 83 km)
Click here to see the route on xxxx.
Do you have questions?
Please visit our Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) page or Contact us.
Road E-Bike Grand Prix – 19/10/2019
Participants to the Grand Prix will cover a total distance of 166 km with a total gain of 4036 m, going up the Relais de la Dent-du-chat and up the Col-du-chat twice. Maximum battery capacity: 500 Wh.
1/2 Grand Prix – 19/10/2019
Participants to the 1/2 Grand Prix will cover 1 lap around the Lac du Bourget for a total distance of 83 km and total elevation gain of 2018 m.
Maximum battery capacity: 500 Wh.
Cycling for all – 19 & 20/10/2019
Individual participants riding bikes, e-bikes or prototypes on 3 different routes:
- Tour Challenge: 83 km – 19/10/2019
- Tour Aventure: 51 km – 19/10/2019
- Tour Découverte: 11 km – 20/10/2019