Road E-Bike Grand Prix Competition
1) Teams (Manufacturer and Client Teams)
166 km - 4036 m climb - 500 Wh battery
Date: 19th October 2019
Time: Road E-Bikes Final checks starting 7:00 am
Venue: Esplace du Lac, Aix-les-Bains
Registration closes 16th October 2019 23:59 or sooner if places sell out.
The Road E-bike Grand Prix is for Individual participants and Road E-bike Teams (Manufacturers and Customer Teams) with members above the age of 15 years. The race course covers 2 laps around the Lac du Bourget and up Le Relais de La Dent du Chat with a total distance of 166 km and total elevation gain of 4036 m.
- Race pack collection at the Grand Prix village on the 4:00 p.m. 18th October 2019
- Event Village Opens: 7:00 a.m. 19th October 2019
- Briefing Times: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. ,19th October 2019
- Start of the Grand Prix race on the 9:10 a.m. , 19th October 2019
- Included: Goody Bag, Live Results, Medal, Refreshments (Aid Station on the Route), Timing and Team and Individual ranking
- Refund Policy: Check our registration platform for refund policy or click here.
- GPS location of the Venue (Esplanade du Lac, Aix-les-Bains) : https://goo.gl/maps/2Ysjeqnb1ar
Road E-bike Grand Prix in numbers:
- 2 laps (2 x 83 km)
- Total distance = 166 km
- Positive elevation gain per lap = 2018 m
- Total positive elevation gain = 4036 m
- More than 10 km of 10% per lap
- Maximum battery power = 500 Wh - Either 1 battery of 500 Wh or 2 batteries of 250 Wh
Road E-bike Grand Prix categories:
Two categories for the Road E-bike Grand Prix;
- Manufacturers' and Customers' Teams
The Road E-bike Grand Prix is open to women's, men's and mixed teams of 2 to 5 cyclists as manufacturers' or customers' teams as well as individuals who which to compete solo.
Road E-bike Grand Prix: Max Battery capacity 500 Wh.
Participants of this competition will be required to do 2 laps of the natural circuit with a maximum of 500 Wh batteries. Participant with 250 Wh batteries can swap batteries at Technical pit-stop.
See Rules and Regulations for more info.