October 18, 2019
Pick up of race bibs & Technical control
- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Athletes pick up their race bags, race bibs and complete registration process.
- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Technical checks of Road E-bikes competiing in the Full and Half Grand Prix (Part 1)
October 19, 2019
Road E-Bike Grand Prix,
½ Grand Prix, Tour Challenge and Tour Aventure
- 7:00 a.m. - Opening of the Grand Prix Village
- 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. - Final technical checks of road e-bikes (Part 2)
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. - Spinning session and warm-up for participants and spectators
- 8:30 a.m. - Briefing to all participants
- 9:10 a.m. - Start of the race for the Grand Prix (166 km)
- 10:00 a.m. - Start of the Tour Challenge
- 11:00 a.m. - Start of the race for the ½ Grand Prix (83 km)
- 11:40 a.m. - Start of the Tour Aventure
- 3:00 p.m. – Prize giving and awards to 1/2 GP Category
- 5:00 p.m. - Prize giving and awards to the Full GP Catgeory
- 5:30 p.m. - Cut-out time for all races and tours
- 7:00 p.m. - Closing of the village
October 20, 2019
Launch of the E-Road European Series 2020, Animation at the Village and Tour Découverte
- 9:00 a.m. - Opening of the village to the public
- 9:30 a.m. - Tour Découverte (11 km) of Aix-les-Bains.
- 11:00 a.m. - Presentation of the Raffle Prize for the tours and competitions
- 2:00 p.m. - Press conference for the launch and presentation of the routes for E-Road European Series (GP) 2020
Categories and fees
*Early birds discounts apply
Check the early birds discount that is applicable to you today on the registration platform...
Rules and Regulations
Download Rules and Regulations here.